whatever makes your soul sing makes the Universe sing.
You know what I love? Connection. All sorts of connection.
I love connecting to people, helping people connect to each other and – above all – helping people connect to themselves.
Connection breeds acceptance. Acceptance breeds love. Love breeds peace.
Everyone has the right to feel safe and comfortable in their own skin. Everyone.
I am particularly adept at helping:
- gender expansive humans;
- survivors of sexual trauma; and
- growth-focused humans of any gender identity connect.
I am all about each and every one of us connecting so deeply with ourselves that we do whatever we were put here to do. Whatever makes your soul sing makes the Universe sing.
Professional and personal don’t untangle for me.
My primary life goals are:
- to spend as much time as humanly possible with the three insanely awesome humans I co-created with my partner; and
- doing everything I possibly can for human rights while I’m here.
Things you should know if you want to work with me:
- I’m almost unapologetically honest.
- I am a staunch advocate for human rights and equality.
- I process out loud.
- Integrity and honesty are like oxygen to me.
- I swear. A lot.
Connect with me!
- Transgender 101 – Cultivating Cultural Competence
- Creating a Culture of Consent – Moving Toward What We Want Rather Than Away From What We Don’t
- Own Your Awesome – Wisdom, Healing, Passion, Action, and Showing Up
- Working With Survivors of Sexual Trauma – A basic resource guide for medical professionals and birthing professionals
- Reiki Master Instruction
Check out my work on:
- Breakthrough (Virtual Office)
- GoodTherapy (LGBTQIA Topic Expert)
- Romper (Identity Writer)
- Psychology Today
- YouTube Channel: All things therapy, coaching, social justice and more!
The down and dirty of my professional credentials:
- Queer Asterisk – Board of Directors, current
- Trans-Youth Education Support – Leadership Team, current
- LPC State of CO License Number 6123
- M.A. Naropa University Transpersonal Counseling Psychology
- B.A. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Theatre
- Currently pursuing the inaugural excellence in transgender health certification from WPATH
- Certified Usui Ryoho Reiki Master and Teacher
- Colorado School for Family Therapy Sex Therapy Certification Program
- EMDR Institute EMDR II Certificate