Reaca has the ability to make any topic – uncomfortable, difficult, controversial or not – an engaging learning experience for audiences of all demographics.
My background in theatre and passion for collaborative involvement creates a dynamic and comfortable environment. I speak on many topics, and if you don’t see it here please contact me.
1. A Beginner’s Guide to Trans 101: A Foundational Course to Transgender/Gender Studies
- Perfect for corporate or non-profit trainings on a budget
- A foundational course beneficial to take prior to an in person, more in-depth training.
- Udemy ~ Evergreen Online Training ~ Pay Once; Access Forever
- You can find this course on Udemy for an interactive, online learning experience.
- You can request a live, individualized training for your corporation or small business.
3. Creating A Culture of Consent
Request a live, individualized training on how to move toward what we want rather than away from what we don’t want.
- How do we deconstruct rape culture?
- And move toward a culture of consent?
4. Mindset & Mindfulness
- How do I begin a meditation practice?
- How do I live a mindful life?
5. Advocating for your transgender child – available through Trans-Youth Education Support (TYES)
- Helping parents navigate schools and communities to help their gender expansive kiddos experience the joy of authenticity.
- Other related topics at request
6. How accepting my child’s gender identity helped me face my own
- A parent’s personal journey inward.
- Toward self-acceptance and expansive love.
7. Raising white children to dismantle racism
8. Connection-Based Treatment of Trauma (for clinicians)
Have A Question About a Topic You Don’t See Here?
Contact me to request a specialized speaking engagement.