Sexual Trauma includes many things, including ~ but certainly not limited to ~ Rape, Incest, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment.
As a therapist, I’ve found that healing from sexual trauma looks different for every person.
What That Means For You
We will spend the first 1-4 sessions clarifying what *you* want out of therapy, what successful therapy looks like to you, and how I can best help you reach your goals. Therapy isn’t the “expert” telling the “patient” what to do to feel better. On the contrary, it’s a close collaboration between you and your therapist that includes all aspects of your life.
What Is My Therapeutic Orientation?
- Healing from sexual trauma does not end when PTSD symptoms are gone;
- Powerful healing takes place within community & through connection;
- Healing is a life-long journey, that looks differently depending on where you are in your life and healing journey;
- Just as trauma impacts each part of our lives, our identity and our development so must the healing of that trauma address all aspects of ourselves;
- You already have what you need to heal, I just help you uncover your own answers and healing potential.
In-Person Vs. Virtual Therapy
Some trauma therapy is best completed in person. However, it is not an absolute requirement for powerful healing work. I currently offer individual, in-person trauma therapy in Golden, Colorado and virtual sessions for anyone physically located in Colorado.
You choose if we’re a good fit.
Research tells us that the thing that most impacts the effectiveness of therapy is the relationship between you (the client) and your therapist. I offer free 15-minute consultations to help you decide if I’m a good fit for you.
Please contact, call or email to schedule~ (303) 260-9540 ~ email@example.com